Warlocks 2: God Slayers for PC arrives just in a week – 18th of July 2019! Gather your team and fight the vile gods; now with quadruple power in the online multiplayer mode – available only for PC. Exclusive pre-order bonus includes a Digital Artbook and the Original Soundtrack – now available on GOG.com!
The premiere of Warlocks 2: God Slayers for PC starts on 18th of July 2019, that’s just one week away! To reduce the wait we are happy to present the online multiplayer mode exclusive to the PC platform.
Meet your companions within The Order of Warlocks online! Socialize, discuss your strategies and crack a few cold ones with your pals. Remember! Real Warlocks don’t need to fight, for their right, to party!
Take on the enemies together with your crew – be aware that the minions of the vile gods grow stronger as more heroes gather. A greater challenge for Warlocks does equal more fun!
On top of that we have prepared an exclusive, Pre-Order bonus:
- 20% Discount
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Original Soundtrack
Available now on GOG.com https://www.gog.com/game/warlocks_2_god_slayers_preorder
ABOUT THE GAME:
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is an action-packed humorous RPG, where you take charge of mighty Warlocks and hack’n’slash the arrogant gods that dared to stand in your way. Challenge them alone or with up to 4 friends in local or online co-op. Encounter all kinds of hilarious pixel art characters on your journey but don’t be fooled. All those funny creatures will be free to use any means necessary including their special skill sets to take you down. With the aid of giant bosses they will bring you skills to the test. Slay or get slayed. There’s no other way.
WARLOCKS 2: GOD SLAYERS MAIN FEATURES:
– Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations;
– Dynamic hack’n’slash experience in both local and online co-op;
– More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skillsets;
– Extensive maps with tons of randomly-generated loot to be picked up;
– 5 different types of Warlocks to pick up from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game;
– Varied powerful and enormous bosses only waiting to get slayed.